Posted on January 30, 2014
French author Marcel Proust is famous for his gentle remembrance of things past, his eponymous character-revealing questionnaireﾅ and his love of madeleine cookies.
Rick Mercer, host of the Rick Mercer Report on CBC TV, on the other hand, is famous for his sharp wit, his eloquent indignation and his love for Newfoundalnd. Gentlemen…..
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
On a dock without a deadline in sight.
2. What is your greatest fear?
3. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
4. 4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
5. Which living person do you most admire?
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
7. What is your current state of mind?
On-the-spot questionnaire-related anxiety.
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
9. On what occasion do you lie?
See question 5.
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
11. What is the quality you most like in a person?
Have you seen my act?
12. What is the quality you most like in a person?
Honesty and a filthy mouth.
13. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
Sent from my Blackberry wireless handheld.
14. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
15. When and where were you happiest?
Performing a drum solo in a grade eight school assembly.
16. Which talent would you most like to have?
To be a song and dance man. I am in awe of the triple threat.
17. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I can’t sing.
18. What do you consider your greatest achievement?